Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Da Vinci Code

After a long time, I cant prevent this from happening. Yes..I started to write my blog on my favorite subject--The Politics (atleast for now).

This happened because back in India, the politics is reaching new lows. After reading the "Da Vinci Code News", I was really frustrated on the way the scenario is seen in India.

The author of Da Vinci Code is a Christain and the producer/director/actor of the movie are Christians and above all, Italy supposedly the heaven for Roman Catholics didnt restrict the movie. Why on earth are these Indian Politicians making a fuss about it? A question where you cant find an answer...but atleast for now one can say.. "Height of Minority appeasement"


1 comment:

sd said...

ROFLOL.... truly said. If only people of India understood it better.....